6 Real Estate Marketing Ideas That Won’t Break the Bank
When it comes to being successful in real estate, one of the most important things you need to consider is how and where you market yourself. With so many different marketing mediums available, it can sometimes be tough to determine the best uses for your marketing dollars – some more expensive than others. However, real estate marketing ideas don’t have to cost you a fortune. There are creative – and inexpensive – ways to drum up business that won’t break the bank.
Previewing properties, knocking on doors around listings, and calling FSBOs are all excellent tactics to drum up new leads, but if you want to invest in some affordable and creative ways to entice prospective business, here are six creative real estate marketing ideas that will help position you as a go-to real estate professional:
- Partner with neighbourhood associations. This is a great way to meet new people, network and get your name out there with the movers and shakers in your community.
- Remember your past clients – they are your promoters and represent valuable referral sources – consider campaigns targeted specifically to them to promote referrals. Make sure you add value to the conversation by providing information on market trends or hot properties they may not know about.
- Create a digital presence for your services. As with many industries, social media often represents your most cost-effective marketing. Start with one platform, Facebook for example, and then built up as you get more comfortable. Be active, posting listings and sales, in a way that captures the attention of viewers. Engage as much as possible to get your name out there.
- Join social media groups about real estate and answer questions that people post and contribute content that would be valuable to them.
- Leverage sites like LinkedIn to meet and establish new referral relationships with other professionals like mortgage brokers for example. These may prove very valuable as time passes and could become your largest referral source!
- Leverage cheap and free social media and classified sites to promote listings. The more places people can find you, the more likely they will be to associate you with success!
With so many free resources available online – and a little legwork – you can draw upon hundreds of unique ideas to help generate leads and build your business.
With GeoWarehouse, you can access the reports and information to both land leads and then close your deals!
Visit www.geowarehouse.ca today!