GeoWarehouse Training at Your Fingertips
GeoWarehouse tools enable real estate professionals to become property experts. They give in-depth property data, including comparable sales, registered encumbrances, demographic information, and more.
At GeoWarehouse, we’re always rolling out new features and adding to the store. Recent highlights include:
- Parcel Registers*: a real-time, up-to-date report for a property within the Land Registration System of Ontario, including the provincial ownership record and registered encumbrances.
- Instrument Images*: an image of a registered document within the Land Registration System of Ontario, including liens, mortgages, transfers, and condominium declarations, among others. An Instrument Number is required to purchase an Instrument Image.
- Property Surveys: an image of the Survey Plan portion of a Surveyor’s Real Property Report, Building Location Survey, or other undeposited Plan provided by third-party surveying firms. Easily acquire dimensions of property boundary and structural elements of the land.
- Condo Certificates: condo status certificates can be ordered and fulfilled online from participating property management companies using your credit card.
- And much more!
Subscribers can learn how to use the GeoWarehouse tools to their full capability with in-depth real estate training.
We offer three types of training:
Learn the ins and outs of the NEW GeoWarehouse from the comfort of your computer.
See upcoming sessions here: http://marketing.geowarehouse.ca/acton/fs/blocks/showLandingPage/a/1288/p/p-01cf/t/page/fm/0
- Live Training
We’ll bring our training to your group or real estate association.
See all of our upcoming sessions: http://marketing.geowarehouse.ca/acton/fs/blocks/showLandingPage/a/1288/p/p-01f1/t/page/fm/0
- Classroom Training
Request in-class training at Teranet’s 123 Front Street West location in Toronto.
We also have video training available on our YouTube channel.
See an example training video below, all about Google Maps® Street View:
If you have any questions about our training session options, please contact Theresa Corindia, our Training Program Leader, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-237-5937 ext. 2224.
* An official product of the Ontario government pursuant to provincial land registration statutes.