Mobile Apps Make Doing Business Easier for Real Estate Sales Professionals
Mobile apps have made doing almost everything easier, and it is no different with real estate. We all know that real estate is a profession where individuals are on the go constantly, and most real estate sales professionals have come to realize that embracing different technology makes adapting in this fast-paced profession that much easier.
So what apps are out there that real estate professionals are buzzing about?
- WhatsApp – This is a free app that enables you to send and receive text messages from anywhere for free. When it comes to communicating on the go with co-workers, colleagues and even family, this app puts money back into your pocket.
- ViMO – ViMO is a premier sales and marketing support tool that enhances your personal brand by allowing you to use mobile technology provide a better client experience when face-to-face with your prospects and clients, all from your iPad.
- Magic Plan – this is an app that enables you to create floor plans by moving your iPhone or iPad around a room taking pictures.
- JotNot Scanner – this app turns your iPhone or iPad into a scanner, enabling you to share documents on Dropbox, Evernote, Google or even by email.
- Digital Receipts By Proximiant – you can use this app to organize your receipts digitally. All you do is snap a picture of your receipt, index it and done! You can also use it to generate expense reports and have a much better handle on your receipts and expenses. Real estate sales professionals are constantly spending money on marketing, attending events, parking, gas, lunches and dinners… this app can make keeping this organized much easier.
- Dropbox – you can store information and documents that can be quickly accessed from your iPad, smartphone, computer or anywhere else you have access to an internet connection.
As you can see, there are a diverse range of apps that real estate sales professionals are using to organize and store data, communicate more fluidly and work more efficiently on the go.
The last thing you want to do is end up with too many apps clogging up your smart phone. Vet the app by Googling it and seeing what people are saying about it. Who is behind the app? You want to ensure that there is big business behind the provider, especially if you are going to be putting your personal information or your client’s personal information in. Only choose apps that are offered by recognizable brands or companies you are aware of through your industry.
For more information about mobile apps for real estate sales professionals please visit www.geowarehouse.ca or www.myvimo.ca.