How to Thoroughly Investigate a Property in 15 Minutes or Less
Your Go-To Guide for Using Property Data for Background Checks, Real Estate Fraud Investigations, and More
When you need to conduct a property investigation, time is of the essence. You want as much information about a property as possible, as quickly as possible. And the data must be accurate.
With a GeoWarehouse Property Details Report, you can get all the information in one place.
A Property Details Report tells you:
- Who owns the home.
- The value of the home.
- Mortgage registered against the home.
From this you can tell if your client appears to be honest, or if you need to dig deeper.
Red flags you’ll want to examine further include:
- Other people on title who weren’t disclosed to you.
- Many transfers of the property.
- The values of these transfers.
- Odd transferees – non-arm’s-length, companies, etc.
- The mortgages registered – are there lots of them? Who are the mortgage lenders? Etc.
- Is there enough equity for you to get paid?
The value of these property reports can go beyond your peace of mind. It’s important that you execute due diligence and catch potential problems. Even if there is a reasonable explanation for a red-flag item, it’s still better that you know about it early on.
Whether you’re conducting a background check, investigating potential real estate fraud, or conducting your due diligence, the property report is a vital part of the process. That’s why we’ve made GeoWarehouse property reports convenient for you.
With a GeoWarehouse Property Details Report, you:
- Get your report sent to you instantly — no unnecessary wait times.
- Can trust the data you’re getting. We take our property data from POLARIS, the Province of Ontario Land Registration Information System, so it is kept up-to-date, complete, and accurate.
- Receive a comprehensive report. All of the above items are included, making it easy for you to know where to dig deeper.
Property investigation in 15 minutes (or less) is completely possible with GeoWarehouse. We help you save time and money by making you the property expert.
Get started today. Give us a call to begin your property investigation right away. Contact 1-866-237-5937 or visit www.geowarehouse.ca.