Skip to main content
How can I purchase a Status Certificate using GeoWarehouse?
- The first thing you will do locate a subject property by performing a search on the GeoWarehouse homepage.
- Once you have located the property, click on “Property Details”.
- Beside the Condominium Information heading if there is a little orange GeoWarehouse Store Icon with the words Condo Status Certificate, which means that a Condo Status Certificate is available.
- If you have performed a search and don’t see the icon, this means that the GeoWarehouse Store doesn’t currently have a Condo Certificate for the Subject Property.
- After clicking on the icon a window will appear directing you to the Conduit website where you can login and complete the purchase of your Condo Status Certificate.
- If you have never used Conduit and don’t have an account, you can create one here. Once you have a Conduit account (and anytime you see that a Status Certificate is available on GeoWarehouse), you can use the service to obtain your Condo Status Certificate online. You will quickly see just how much time you will save using this service.