Skip to main content
How do I purchase an Instrument Image in the GeoWarehouse Store?
- First you will need to ensure that you have recorded the registration/instrument number for the charge (mortgage) instrument and transfer instruments before you can request the instrument images*.
- Requesting a GeoWarehouse Instrument Image* is a slightly different process than requesting a Parcel Register*.
- From the GeoWarehouse homepage, above the search window, click on the tab titled “Instrument/Plan”.
- Select the Land Registry Office location and input the instrument number.
- Next you will be prompted to “View Instrument/Plan”. When you click on this link a window will appear asking you to confirm your purchase.
- To purchase the image click on “Purchase Image”.
- Next you will click “Add to Cart” and on the next screen click “Finalize purchase” to complete your purchase.
- Now you can download your images by clicking on the button titled “Download Products”.