Skip to main content
How do I purchase a Parcel Register (POLARIS Parcel Register)?
- After logging in you can simply search for a subject property by entering the property address, address range, PIN or owners name to locate the property without visiting the GeoWarehouse Store catalogue.
- After selecting the Land Registry Office where the property is located and entering the property address then click search. GeoWarehouse will locate the subject property that matches your criteria.
- You will note that beneath the subject property there is a link for the “GeoWarehouse Store.” If you click this link, you will be brought to the GeoWarehouse Store Catalogue to purchase your Parcel Register*.
- Another way to order from the store is through the Property Details feature. If you click the Property Details link, you will notice that there is a little orange GeoWarehouse store icon and the words “Parcel Register*”. If you click on it you will be advanced to the shopping cart where you can complete your purchase.
- Next you will indicate if you would like your search to include deleted instruments.
- To complete your purchase, click the button labelled “Add Product to Cart”.
- Next select check out an input your payment information.
- Finally you will be brought to a screen where you can download your product. All you have to do is click to button labelled “download”.
- Now you can review it, print it or save it.