How do I locate a property (perform a search) in GeoWarehouse?
You can locate a property or perform a search on GeoWarehouse four different ways.
How to perform a search by address:
- Click the tab titled “Address”
- First select the Land Registry Office
- Next, input the property address and then click search.
How to perform a search by address range:
- Click on the “address range” tab.
- Next you will select the Land Registry Office and input what numbers “From – To” you would like to search and finally the street name.
- The Map Window will zoom in on the street and address range. Icons are placed on the addresses that you indicated in the “From-To” fields.
- On the pane, on the left hand side that the search results are showing all of the properties located within the address range.
How to perform a search using the map:
- Click on the map in the area where the property is located.
- Each time you click, the map will continue to zoom in.
- Continue clicking and zooming in until you have located your property.
How to perform a search by name:
- Click on the tab titled “Name”
- Indicate the Land Registry Office location and input the owners first and last name.
- After clicking search, the left pane reveals one property owner in this municipality by the name that was searched.