Condo Focus: Do You Serve the Condo Market?
In many cities, the condo market is a sweet spot because it is the cheapest entry point into the housing market. For example, in Toronto or Vancouver you can still buy property for $500,000 in the condo market — handy for new homeowners who would be priced out of larger homes.
Whether you are selling in the Toronto condo market, the Vancouver condo market, or another area, there’s a lot of room for opportunity — especially if you use a real estate tool like GeoWarehouse.
In the past, when real estate agents would search for a condo address, it would be difficult to source the unit or suite. Now, however, they filter by floor, parking, or even by storage level in GeoWarehouse to get the unit data they seek.
With these search functionalities, the possibilities expand. Now you can use GeoWarehouse to get the same property report information on the condo market that you would on other dwelling types.
For instance, you could:
- See all condo units in a building.
- Search by level if the suite number or address is missing.
- Look up related Property Identification Numbers (PINs) for condos to find the property report, including plans and surveys, valuation information, and sales history.
- Access the full legal description for every condo unit.
- Find out if the condo owner has additional assets, such as parking or storage lockers.
- Look up common name information.
- Search for condominium corporation information.
- Find the date of condominium declaration.
The GeoWarehouse data team has been hard at work updating the addresses for close to a million condo properties in the past year. Can you think of how you could use this information?
Access your condo market data today to use in your real estate marketing and property searches. It’s all part of your GeoWarehouse subscription.
Not a subscriber? Contact us today. Call 1-866-237-5937 or visit www.geowarehouse.ca.