The Paperless Real Estate Sales Professional: How Electronic Signing in Real Estate Has Changed the Landscape
There are many advantages to being a paperless real estate professional. And with electronic real estate technology, it’s easier than ever.
Traditional handwritten signatures can be an inconvenient process. You might find yourself scanning and faxing paperwork back and forth between agents. Electronic signatures can significantly improve your process.
- It will save you money – you’ll be using less paper, less ink, and less staff resources.
- It will save you time – there will be less back-and-forth between agents and parties.
- It is safe – most electronic signature software is tamper-proof and permanent.
- It preserves the quality of official documents – you’re probably familiar with how faxing documents (especially multiple times) can reduce the legibility of text.
- You can close deals faster.
- It complements other electronic real estate technology (more on this in a bit).
If you’re re-entering the real estate market, electronic signature technology is one of the most convenient new tools available. Many deals today are done over email – even money can be transferred electronically. Electronic signing allows you to offer more accessibility to your clients.
There are some great real estate tools available made specifically for electronic signing. DocuSign is one example. Whether you’re buying, selling, or refinancing, DocuSign helps centralize all of your real estate documents, and get electronic signatures to complete agreements faster.
As we mentioned above, going digital can complement other real estate tools in your arsenal. When you can organize and store most client data electronically, you can sync it with your other client databases and create a sturdy data system for finding new real estate leads, marketing opportunities, and more.
Paperless real estate technology is changing the game. Take GeoWarehouse for example. Our tools are completely accessible online, including property reports with information from the Province of Ontario Land Registration Information System (POLARIS), Parcel Registers*, condo status certificates, and more.
Contact us today to learn more about our services. Visit www.geowarehouse.ca.